SA Hunters obtained ten buffalo cows which the Association is making available to members in five hunting packages of two buffaloes each.
The buffaloes are part of a herd of 190 buffaloes on a 2000 ha game farm located at the foot of the Swartberg mountains near Oudtshoorn in the Western Cape.
The packages cost R52 000 each (excluding VAT), which is R26 000 per cow.
SA Hunters decided to make the ten buffaloes available to members in five packages, which will enable two hunters to share traveling cost when making use of this opportunity. It is also more convenient for the landowner that occasionally accommodates foreign hunters.
The first five hunter pairs that book and pay in full, will be able to enjoy this fantastic opportunity.
The five hunting packages are identical and comprise the following:
- Hunting of the 2 buffalo cows
- Accommodation for three nights in a luxury lodge, meals included
- Hunting vehicle and preparing the trophy
- Professional hunter with experience in the hunting of dangerous game
- Hunters keep the meat, skin, and horns
The following expenses are NOT included in the packages:
- Accommodation of R1200 per person for accompanying non-hunters, to a maximum of 6 people, including the hunter. One game drive is included
- Cash bar at the lodge
- Own rifle and ammunition (minimum caliber .375 H+H)
- Hunters must cover their own traveling costs to the hunting destination and back
- Hunters must be fully paid-up members of the SAHGCA with valid dedicated hunter status.
- Full payment for the hunting packages is required when the booking is made. The money is paid to SA Hunters and will be transferred to the landowner after the hunt. The landowner will invoice SA Hunters as soon as there is proof of the hunt (visible blood). A wounded buffalo will be deemed hunted and the full price is payable.
- The first five hunting partners or individuals that book and pay the R26 000 per buffalo, can choose their preferred date from the available dates based on a first come first serve basis.
- Bookings by a single hunter or three hunters will only be considered with special motivation and circumstances.
- The minimum caliber rifle is .375 H+H
- Members of SA Hunters are ambassadors for the Association, and will be expected to conduct themselves according to SA Hunters’ code of honor.
Download the pdf document here