With the Gallery Sporting Rifle (GSR) regional shooting competitions only the Sporting Rifle discipline (5685) are shot – the IGRF Limited Bolt Action Rifle shooting exercise are launched now and will only officially be shot at the GSR trials during March 2019.
Important: Take note that in the “Universal Rules” a number of changes have been made, effective 1 January 2019 and this will be valid for all the above shooting exercises – these changes are highlighted in yellow:
1) The definition of the shooting chair changed;
2) The sitting and kneeling positions changed to the standard (classic) positions;
3) Take note of the definition of shooting jackets;
4) The use of muzzle brakes and muzzle brake/silencer combinations will not be allowed;
5) Minimum trigger pull etc.
|1-Streekskietprogram 2019 Finaal||54.13 KB||2018-11-30|
|2e-Universal Rules - Jan 2019||1.58 MB||2019-01-18|
|3e-Rules for regional and national shooting competitions - Nov 2018||77.71 KB||2018-11-30|
|4e-President and Interbranch Team shoot competition Nov 2018||243.54 KB||2018-11-30|
|5e-Interbranch CHALLENGE Team shoot||200.3 KB||2018-11-30|
|6e-Sporting Rifle Discipline (5685) SAHGCA Nov 2018||588.21 KB||2018-11-30|
|7e-IGRF Limited bolt action Rifle SAHGCA||430.37 KB||2018-11-30|
|8e-Rain policy SAHGCA shoot comp||48.54 KB||2018-11-30|