Tangible benefits to members
- 12 editions of SA Hunter magazine per annum;
- Subscription to ManMagnum at a special discount;
- Public liability insurance of R20 million to cover incidents related to shooting and hunting;
- Discount on any new Ford vehicle;
- Discount on any new Toyota Hilux;
- MyBonus/AgriBonus membership and benefits.
Scope and Activities
- SAHGCA is represented by 74 branches and more than 38 000 members throughout South Africa;
- Members of SAHGCA can participate countrywide at branches in:
- Monthly shooting days and member meetings;
- Training for Dedicated Hunters and -Sport Shooters which is requirement in terms of the Firearms Control Act for anyone wishing to own more than four firearms;
- Training of Range Officers and Trophy Measurers;
- Activities for the youth.
- Shooting activities and -competitions at branch, regional and national level;
- The Association's office is situated at Inyathi Park in Pretoria where management and staff look after member administration, training, branch and regional affairs, and provide support on firearm licence matters;
- Inyathi Park is home to a large collection of South African and international game trophies;
- HuntEx, the annual expo by hunters for hunters.